I follow some feeds from the FT in my Thunderbird and this series of news amused me last week. I just wanted to share. Too bad there was nothing about British Airways or Abba in the news as well.
There is much blogging going on about the to-be-released-tomorrow "Google Talk" (check here or here and in the press: LA Times or NYT ). Why not ask the current Google Talk project (a "Google Hack" iterating search on your original words)? Weird idea, I know, that's my geeky side. So I asked: google talk is which was expanded in a few iteration in: google talk is a long- Time Ago In A galaxy Far, far Away By SOON to be released! Hmm... can we rely on computers as oracles? Let us (good old human beings) use our superior intellect instead: 1. Skype's team didn't sell at $3bn. 2. Google wants to raise $4bn. 1+2= Could Google be buying Skype in the near future? Is the human brain (or at least mine) too prone to imagination? ;)
"One year..." I have been telling me this a few times over the last couple of weeks. One year since graduation. One year since all the good stuff that happened around graduation ( desorientation , capstone class , summer ball...) And today it's been one year since I joined American Express. I don't want to sound nostalgic but these 2 years at London Business School and UCLA were clearly good times. And even if I got lucky with a rotation program taking me around the world, working life just can't match student life. :/ I'll be back in London next week and I'm sure I'll find a few MBAs to reenact our student life highlights at a trendy bar or a local pub. On that note, I think it'd be fair to add soon: One year since I stopped posting on this blog regularly. But I've been a bit more thorough with our blog in Oz and more recently with this very stupid experiment: blogging my Gmail/Skype/Facebook status .
Great place to shoot a movie. If someone could translate the comments and let me know where it is, that'd be great - just add a comment. I tried Google Language Tools but this service is hopeless (to be fair it's only available in beta for Japanese). :)
Comments