The 12-hour MBA day, 66%

After 3 hours of marketing (cluster segmentation) with Julian and 10 minutes on French Club financing (he is treasurer and I am president), I had to go for my appointment with Elaine Romanelli to pitch and explain my entrepreneurial idea, just checking that I wasn’t driving my group into a stupid project. I was grilled for one hour and it was pretty intense but I loved it, especially when she labelled my idea “crazy”.

I was then late to my group session to prepare tomorrow’s negotiation in the Negotiation and Bargaining class. Talks had just started anyway. I can’t reveal our strategy and tactics but I’m to be the CFO. Anyone with enough common sense to think that eBay overpaid Skype can say that this is crazy – me a CFO.

Anyway, now is time for the Managing Entertainment and Experience class with a case about Riverdance, the Irish tap dance craze.

I’ll tell you more later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Y'a qu'à demander...service express!!

Popular posts from this blog

Of Google Talk... and Skype?

Jurassic Park

Google's Downfall (predicted again)