The 12-hour MBA day, 100%

Well, I am not into the performance art so this discussion about the National Theater wasn’t really motivating – I refrained from asking what they could do to make this big concrete building on the south bank look better (not for theatre goers but for people taking a walk…it’s so ugly and unfinished).

Then I had a few minutes to call Raquel on Skype to wish her sweet dreams – I was actually walking with my laptop from the basement to the first floor and was amazed by how good the quality of the wireless link is - my Vaio is like a huge mobile phone with a very large screen :).

The final 8% of the day was one hour dedicated to our project “TV on the go in the UK” – that’s the subject we are taking for our MEE class. That’s really interesting and I’m looking forward to see what we’ll come up with.

Then, a quick chat in the quad and off to my room.

That’s my version of the MBA student schedule, a bit remote from the one the school advertises in its brochure (they have one week in the life of a one-year study group).

Now, I’m finally off to grab some food – I leave you right now because if I reach the corner of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street after 11, I’ll have only one option... McDonald’s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Google Talk... and Skype?

Jurassic Park

Google's Downfall (predicted again)