Running into Jack

London Business School is this fabulous place where you just run into business celebrities more often that not.

On my way to the quad earlier today, I ran into Jack Welsh walking with our Dean. Electron Jack was on our campus to give a speech to the executive programmes.

Comments

k said…
"run into business celebrities more often that not"... come on, this is pushing it a bit ain't it?

did not run into that many celebrities last year as far as I can recall..

see ya
Guillaume said…
That's because you aren't forward looking... There are potentially 300 business celibrity in just our class.

C'mon, I'm paying €30k / year so I can show off sometimes, don't you think?

;)

PS- And skype me some time so that we discuss this start up thing and start making millions.

Popular posts from this blog

Of Google Talk... and Skype?

One Year

Jurassic Park